- At least 5 years of working experience in the digital marketing field.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Experience in IT and understanding of the unit economy will be a huge advantage.
- Agency experience will also be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2 is a must).
- Experience in developing and launching marketing campaigns.
- Skilled in different marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, etc).
- Project Management skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A highly analytical approach to all ranges of marketing activities.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to handle cross-functionally with other teams and departments.
- Must be dynamic, driven, and familiar with the agile culture.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies, budgeting.
- Develop product marketing strategy and launch online marketing campaigns across all channels to accelerate new customer acquisition and increase. retention rate.
- Create ways for monetization and profitability of the product.
- Measure and optimize the customer journey.
- Make data-driven decisions and hit company goals.
- Perform competitive research.
- Building on the unique selling propositions.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 6 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
While our core business is around digital marketing platforms, we also have a strong learning component called SEMrush Academy that offers online courses and certificates in digital marketing for free. More than 300,000 students have gone through our courses and certification exams. We offer video-based courses taught by top-notch marketing experts like Greg Gifford, Bastian Grimm, Eric Enge, and Navah Hopkins. Overall we have 26 courses in English we also have courses in Spanish and in French.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing for our Academy who we’ll help us to boost all the marketing processes in the business unit.