- 2+ years of experience with QA of mobile applications (Android is preferred) and API testing.
- Excellent English communication (you’ll deliver your ideas to Mobile Architect from California).
- Effective work with technical documentation.
- Strong knowledge of testing theory.
- Collaborate closely with other team members including US-based founders, managers and developers.
- Create and execute test cases and suites to ensure that the product specification is met for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Maintain QA process on Android platform to fit fast pace and highest quality needs of a mature San Francisco-based mobile business.
- Maintain JIRA and up-to-date documentation (Confluence, Testrail and Figma).
- Analyzing and reporting test results.
- The unique project based on graphs.
- Competitive salary and benefits for a better employee experience – professional, sport, child care, hobby, English classes reimbursement.
- Full medical insurance.
- Professional growth and a wide range of career opportunities in international business environment: learning and development, coaching and mentoring.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for a cool and strong Mobile QA engineer to join a young, fast-growing startup team — a new generation social network. Here you will find lots of dynamic work, a rock 'n' roll and constant development. You have the opportunity to provide value for a unique project in the US market, contribute to its development, influence it and drive its growth.