Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
With more than 480,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Manage and lead consulting engagements and project teams serving as the primary interface with senior executives at client organizations
- Lead work streams as part of major business transformations programs and be responsible for rigorous analysis, to identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients
- Typically work on consulting engagements and project teams focusing on designing business and go-to-market strategies, designing operating models and market propositions (market sizing and analysis, competitor benchmarks, company’s positioning etc.), driving value realization as part of business transformations and developing pricing strategies
- Develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings, typically to C-level clients
- Be responsible for coaching and mentoring analysts and consultants on the team
- Support in practice/ community building efforts such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
- Engage with the wider strategy community in Russia to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Russia Strategy and Management Consulting business
- We expect that you have experience in strategy consulting and you are ready to pass subject matter testing at the request.
Key Criteria / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated interest in working in management consulting in the Supply Chain Processes
- Experience leading teams in developing strategy deliverables for multiple engagements: shaping, sale, delivery and socialization phases (Desirable)
- Functional expertise in Growth / Business Strategy, Digital Strategy & Operating Model; Commercial OR
- Functional expertise in Pricing / Promotion / Assortment / Format Strategy; Multi-channel strategy; Commercial Analytics (Retail)
- Experience in financial modelling and demonstrated understanding of financial statements
- Strong academic credential (ideally 2:1 from a recognized university, or equivalent work experience)
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams to deliver high-quality output in short timeframes
- A high degree of comfort with strategy frameworks and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- High degree of written and spoken competence in English
- Previous experience in a top tier strategy consulting firms, boutique strategy firms, or consulting in a big 4 accountancy firm (preferred)
Consulting skills and personality:
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills and have the capability of effectively solving complex business issues
- Organise and direct quality work
- Pushing self and others to add value by meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles
- Planning and coordination of own and/or team's work activities, to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Maximizes team performance by encouraging collaboration and addressing issues, that impact performance of team members (i.e., client and Accenture).
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Confident, poised, ability to relate to senior client executives
- Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
- Strong interest in broadening skills, as opposed to being narrowly focused
What we can offer:
- Medical insurance from the first day of work, including dentistry, in the best clinics of Moscow and Moscow Region for an employee, his/her partner and children under 18;
- Life insurance in the amount of the employee’s annual salary;
- Extensive training system;
- Additional 5 days paid leave per year;
- Monthly meal/car allowance;
- Program of corporate privileges PrimeZone (more than 1000 leading suppliers of products and services);
- Participation in corporate sports and entertainment events at the expense of the company.